Saturday, December 24, 2016

KJM Lip and Check Tint Review + Swatches


             I know this lip and check tint has been so trendy right now. Some of the people out there wanna try it out. So I'm here to give you an idea on the lip tint that I bought from @prettyangelshoppe. And it is only 96 pesos because they are having sale on there shop (check them out as soon as possible they might end there sale soon). You can also check them out at shoppe.ph.






So this is what KJM lip and check tint looks like. I got the shade "PINK PUFF"


So the ingredients are:  Aqua, Glycerin, May contain Red 40, Red 2 and 3, Blue 1 and 2, Citric acid, Erythrosine Red, Yellow 5 and less 1/10 of 1% Sodium Benzoate & Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol.

 The sad thing about this is I only knew 1 ingredients which is the "Glycerin" and the rest are unknown to my mind hahaha.


So the KJM lip and check tint are from Davao City,  Philippines, which it is stated here in the packaging. And for 96 pesos you will have 10 ml of it.


It has a white plastic roll on (mine is kind of pinkish because I already used it), which is good because you can limit the amount of lip or check tint you want. 
Arm Swatch

So this is the swatch of the KJM lip and check tint in the shade of "Pink Puff". It's kind of natural pinkish look.

Lip Swatch

So this is the swatch of the KJM lip and check tint on my lips. So when I applied it to my lips and then suddenly I tasted it, it tasted like a  sugar. So this kind of shade is good for simple make up look or for everyday look. I really wanted to know how long it will stay on my lips. So I checked the time right after I applied it on my lips. So the time is 1:45 P.M.


After 2 hours and 15 minutes (4:00 P.M). I ate and drink between the said time so I have used my lips so many times so it is possible that the tint will fade away. As you can see here the tint were gone. So I think I can conclude that after 2 hours or less than 2 hours the tint will fade easily if you will use your lips too much.


PROS
* Budget Friendly
* It is good for travel because it's small
* Taste Good

CONS
* it can really stain your shirt if  you'll not be careful of it

So that's it guys I hope you like this kind of review and I'm so sorry if I didn't include the check on my review. Maybe I will update this one soon :) Merry Christmas to all of you and God bless

-Carren S







No comments:

Post a Comment